Introduction to my blog

Hi everyone! Welcome to Finding a better YOU! My name is Lynette Agius and I come from Malta. I am 20 years old and currently, a student enrolled in the Bachelors of Communications (Honours) course at the University of Malta. 


From a young age, I have been motivated to learn about new ideas to enhance my lifestyle and become a healthier person. I have always admired people who follow healthy routines regarding health, nutrition, fitness and beauty related ideas throughout their life.


What inspired me to do this blog is my love of learning about new things that make my lifestyle better and I, therefore, wish to share the things I learn with the rest of you. Given my interest in Health and Nutrition, I will be documenting content mostly regarding these themes and other related topics as I believe that there is never enough information to develop oneself positively both physically and mentally. 

                                                              Lynette 

Comments

Popular Posts